Friday 16 April 2010

Rasta me?

The smoking of weed has existed since the dawn of time. Smoking weed is as natural to a Rastafarian as it is to rain.




People in the west are fooled by the government. I honestly think people enjoy being told what to do. What they can and can’t smoke. It’s a joke. I know that just rhymed and no I aint trying to be a rapper. Although I do dress quite dapper oh behave.



For more on Rastafarians and smoking follow the link below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rastafari_movement

1 comment:

  1. weed in black people culture is ok,but the goverment class this as a drug and its illegal,but however if we are taking there prescribed drugs over the counter then everything is bless,they just make the so called medication so they can get the moneys.And most of the medications we have from doctors doesnt even alleviate the pain,if anything some drugs do more damage than good.

    ReplyDelete