Thursday 15 April 2010

weed for sale


Theres all this fuss and up roar about drugs being bad and people shouldn’t do them. But whats up with all these web sites that promote them. Whilst surfing the net I found various sites where I could buy bongs, pipes I could get as high as a SHUT YOUR MOUTH. I could even buy ganja seeds if I wanted to its loco.




It got me thinking, if student finance are late with my payments next term maybe I should grow some buddha… im joking or course…… But really it’s as simple as that. This site sells pots, growing equipment the only thing they don’t sell is a loft to grow it in.



So with all these rules and regulations surrounding weed why can I buy growing equipment online? Even from in door markets…



For more on this cheek out the web site below

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment