Wednesday 31 March 2010

Captain no more....

John terry the ex england captain slept with his friends girlfriend, whilst they were not together. ok that may sound ok to a woman or to a man with no morals to to a man like me who has morals thats a 'arh hell no'.

Theres somethings you just dont do.like sniffing another guys pants or taking sweets from a child or laughing at old people who fall over. Ok the last ones fine.. but sleeping with a girl who your mate has allready slept with you just dont do it. Its a golden rule amongst men.

Never sleep with a woman who has dated any of your friends fullstop. There is no compromise. John Terry was wrong for what he did sleeping with his best friends mate when she has a child by his team mate... not just any mate but his team mate what the bleep!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-400034/Gambler-womaniser-drinker-brawler-So-thats-John-Terry-captain-England.html

http://entertainme.excite.co.uk/archive/tag/John-Terry-cheat

1 comment:

  1. Yes true, it is wierd. I wouldn't want to sleep with any of my friends boy friends, if I did do it. If i were to look for a guy I would try researching somewhere where my friends haven't been. I think it is just that feeling really going through your head, which is "you were once with her", then you would compete....errrr its just wierd, it gives me the shivers

    ReplyDelete