Tuesday 30 March 2010

Is it really adultery? really oh my gosh.


10 months ago a friend of mine began a relationship with a woman from out of town. He was already in a relationship. The sex he was having with the other woman was so good that the lady in question said to him that I don’t mind if you sleep with other woman because every time you touch me I go crazy with excitement. You’re too much of a good lover to be tied down to one woman.
I was gob smacked when he told me and asked does she have a sister?

I took a psychology test on this and found the results interesting. I have left a link below to the test for you to try it for yourself.

This got me thinking if your partner allows says she does not mind if you sleep with other woman is it Adultery? for more on this please follow the link below.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/mind/surveys/adultery/

1 comment: