Monday 29 March 2010

Woman in Islam.

Having an affair can be seen as selfish, but what if your partner did not mind if you were sleeping with other woman?



In such religions as Islam, if the man wants to sleep with another woman out side of the marriage he is allready in, first he must ask the permission of his present wife. If she says no then its fine, he will carry on as normal with his present wife, but if she says yes to him sleeping with another woman then he can have a wife and a misstress. for more on this please follow the link below. islam appears to be the only religion that puts man and woman on a equal par with eachother, compared to other religions where the male would cheat on his partner without telling his spouse.

Due to the openess and honesty in Islam there seems to be no need for either the man nor the woman to commit adultery.
http://www.jannah.org/sisters/statuswomen.html

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, I found this really interesting... I actually agree that if the partner agrees to it then you can not really call it an affair ....I really find this really unsual..As a Muslim myself I have never really looked into it in this much detail...but it got me thinking..but the only one question that keeps running through my head, do individual's in islam do not commit adultry...

    ReplyDelete