Sunday 14 March 2010

you hurt me with your lies

Do you really want to hurt me? do you really want to make me cry? no this aint me doing a impression of boy george its me asking do you really want to hurt me by lying so much? as a boy my mummy would say danny, my replie yes mom dont like. allways tell the truth. When i was young she told me how it was. father christmas dont exist. there aint no tooth fairy and theres no monsters under your bed. although i was glad she told me the truth i never believed her about the monsters part. if she lied and told me all of these fictional people existed i would still be putting out minch pies and milk for this fat dude to drop down my chimmly. erwwwwwwwwwww. for more on this please follow the link below.http://www.paulgraham.com/lies.html

No comments:

Post a Comment