Friday 26 March 2010

Tattoos

Body art? what is it?. i myself have a tattoo on my right hand. so i can fully understand why somebody would want a permanent piece of art on there body. Theirs some people who smoke and say they dont mind other smokers obviously because they smoke themselves so why would they mind others.. then on the other hand theres people who dont smoke, have tattoos but dont understand why people inhale smoke into there bodies. you cant please everybody. body art has been around Even as early as the Neolithic period (Stone Age), tattoos were found in Eurasia.Tattoos were used during the Holocaust to identify the Jews that were in the concentration camps, but they were used for other identification needs as well.so tattoos in one sense are a good thing and in another form a bad thing. for more on this please follow the link below.

https://www.msu.edu/~krcmari1/individual/history.html

1 comment:

  1. Hey i agree with you on this. I understand where your coming from and what is it to other's if you have a person has a tatoo! so what big deal! I really hate it when people take things to the extreme level. I mean i totally understand that some religions do not allow this and i respect this but why do people go around putting others of it! I dont see why tatoo should be a problem i think it is a form of art and a person's desire so why not. I wouldn't mind getting myself a tattoo. I also do not think it is bad to regardless of what people say or think!!! People who do get tattoos done i think they have confidence which is all what a person needs.

    ReplyDelete